Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Yet, Even More Marlee......

I know I wrote a blubbery post before on how Marlee's growing so quickly, but my goodness, every time I blink this girl changes. Two Mondays ago she "turned" 7 months old. 7 months really isn't old at all, in fact, I probably have leftovers in the fridge at least that old (jk...I hope). But my oh my, it goes quickly. In celebration of reaching 7 months, Marlee decided to start crawling. Here's footage of one of her first crawls. Tear.


Yes, I know what you're thinking, and it's true: I am a bad mother. Not only do I whistle for my child's attention, I also let her get harmed in the making of the video. Don't worry though, she only suffered minor injuries and came out a much more skilled crawler because of it. Win-win. I suppose it's time to baby-proof the house now. Some of Marlee's favorite toys are the electrical cords you can see in the background.

1 comment:

  1. Ellis' favorite toys are cords too... and we let him play with them? unplugged of course! so we are far worse parents.

    ReplyDelete