Sunday, September 22, 2013

Visitors

This past week we were lucky to have my Mom, sister, and her family come visit us here in WV. We sure enjoyed their visit; however, it went much too quickly. Anyway, during their stay we dropped by the children's museum, perused the farmer's market, went fishing and had a bonfire in the mountains, visited a couple of parks, shopped, played some Settlers of Catan, watched a few too many episodes of Psyche on Netflix, stayed up too late visiting, and consumed a good deal of food. Overall, I would say a good time was had by all. I even managed to take a few pictures!


7 girls plus Asher. He's such a chick magnet!
Gone fishin'
My brosef-in-law Ben. He caught his first fish, it's a lunker!
Marlee loved playing with her cousins
Let's just take a moment to revel in the fact that my mother and Marlee have the same hair:)
It took us all a couple of days to recover after our visitors left. Poor Asher has 5(!)teeth coming through, so sleep has been a little sketchy around these parts. I sure wish my family lived closer, but unfortunately, WV isn't the top of most peoples' "places I want to live" list. Sigh. Maybe one day we'll convince them...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment