Friday, March 30, 2012

A few pics from my day

I'm sorry, but I can't help but chuckle every time I look at this picture of Marlee. She recently discovered that the hole in her nose is a perfect fit for her finger, so this has become a new favorite pastime for her. I obviously try to discourage her from sticking her finger in her nose, but I kinda think it's weirdly cute. At least she hasn't tried digging for gold (yet), for now she's just satisfied using her nose as a garage for her finger.


This is a scene from earlier tonight. Can these two get any cuter? Tonight was just one of those simple, lovely nights. We grilled some steaks, and then went on a walk in the field outside our door looking for pheasants. Yes, this is Nebraska and that's what we do. We walk through fields looking to scare up pheasants, and then go tip cows when they're sleeping. Try it sometime.


This is our current appearance. Talk about a happening Friday night! I'm sitting in my robe blogging (obv) while Jamie watches the Jazz on some *cough* very legitimate website. Typical scene in the house of Olsen.

No comments:

Post a Comment