Friday, May 27, 2011

The best 4 years

Yesterday Jamie and I celebrated our 4-year anniversary. It's kinda crazy to think we've been married that long already. Boy, time flies when you're having fun! It seems like not long ago we were poor newlyweds in Provo eating Betos (now Rancheritos) on a weekly basis, going to midnight dollar movies, and living in a tiny basement apartment. It's amazing how far we've come since those days. We now have a little one, a big fancy house....err I mean an 880 sq. foot "garden level" apartment,  lots of money (owed, not earned),  and a late night to us is staying up past 10:30. I'm so lucky to be married to my BFF. We both feel as though the other person got the raw end of the deal:)


Lovers

We had a pretty low-key night since Jamie's busy studying for boards and we generally fail to plan things for "big" occasions. We went to dinner at an Italian restaurant, did a little browsing at Old Navy (I got a $0.77 sweater-score!), picked up some Edy's strawberry fruit bars for dessert (yummy), watched a little "Everybody Loves Raymond",  and called it a night. Pretty exciting, I know, but I just enjoyed spending a little time with my boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment