Thursday, March 24, 2011

Another Pregnancy Update....


Well, since I'm sitting here in the hospital waiting for labor to progress, I thought I'd write an update. Unfortunately,  much to our dismay, Jamie and I made the decision to go ahead with an induction since I don't seem to be making much progress on my own. I'm currently 41 weeks and 4 days pregnant (11 days past my due date), so my physician thought it would be best to give my body a boost to get labor started. I REALLY wanted to avoid inductions, interventions, and basically anything  "unnatural", but it is what it is. I guess our little girl just needs some motivation to come out! So now I'm sitting here hooked up to Pitocin waiting for the real fun to begin:) Wish us luck!
Here's me this morning in all my 41+ week pregnancy glory!





No comments:

Post a Comment