Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Update....

Well, sad news, "Black Bart" is no longer with us and our threesome is now a twosome once again. Jamie caught his toenail on a towel last night, ripping it almost completely off, so he "maned up" and finished the job the towel didn't complete. Let me just say, I was COMPLETELY disgusted. I've seen a lot of gross things working in health-care; I can handle gaping flesh wounds, various body fluids, (or solids....you all know what I'm talking about), but man, watching Jamie rip his dilapidated toenail off made me weak in the knees. Of course being the faithful, supportive wife I am, I put on a stoic face, swallowed the lump in my throat, and coached him through "the final blow."

Have you ever wandered what a naked toe looks like? Take a gander if you dare....

**WARNING**
The following image is rather graphic in nature and only intended for mature audiences.















Also, on another note, I (Amber) can officially deliver round-house kicks to the face. I practiced for at least 5 mins on the punching bag at the gym tonight and I'm pretty much a pro now. So just a shout-out to any future attackers: you may just get a "Chuck Norris" to the face, consider yourself warned.

1 comment: